Chipotle Restaurants Linked to Food Poisonings

Chipotle Mexican Grill, one of the most popular restaurant chains with teens, is under fire after its locations have been linked to food poisonings. More than 50 people in nine states have contracted E. coli from the restaurants. E. coli is a bacterium that can cause severe stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting. In Boston, more than 100 college students were sickened by norovirus, an easily transmitted virus that causes nausea and vomiting. These food-borne illnesses have landed some people in the hospital, but have caused no deaths so far.

View full post on THW | In the News







#pso #htcs #b4inc