1 Woodbury School Taken Off DOH’s Coronavirus Outbreak List | #coronavirus | #kids. | #children | #schools


WOODBURY, MN— Four schools from Woodbury remain on the Minnesota Department of Health’s recent COVID-19 outbreak list.

Woodbury Middle School was recently taken off the list, having made it 28 days with no new cases.

It had been on the list since May 6.

The Woodbury schools that are still on the list include:

  • Woodbury High School, Woodbury
  • East Ridge High School, Woodbury
  • New Life Academy, Woodbury
  • Saint Ambrose Woodbury Catholic School, Woodbury

In order to be added to the Minnesota Department of Health’s list, a school must report at least five cases of a student or staff member being inside the building while infectious and within the two-week reporting period, the department said.

Once a school goes 28 days with no new cases, it is removed from the list, the department said

The list is updated every Thursday, the department said.


Editor’s note: This will be the last report written on the Minnesota Department of Health’s list of schools with recent outbreaks



Source link