If there were a gold medal for BFF-ship, the U.S. Women’s Olympic Gymnastics team would certainly win.
Aly Raisman, Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez and Madison Kocian (a.k.a. the Final Five) are not only five of the best gymnasts in the entire world ― maybe the best ― but they are also the best of friends. In addition to watching them complete logic-defying tumbling passes and rack up gold medals at the Rio Olympics, we’ve loved watching them love each other.
(Like, seriously, we could look at photos of them hugging each other all day, every day.)
Here are 14 times the Final Five simply could not hold back their affection for one another:
For more Olympics coverage:
- The Media Is Saying And Doing A Bunch Of Sexist Stuff During The Olympics
- 50 Photos That Show The Raw Power Of This Year’s Olympic Women
- Here’s The Real Reason We Love Watching Olympic Gymnastics
- Katie Ledecky Just Destroyed Her Own World Record In The Women’s 400-Meter Freestyle
- Watch 41-Year-Old Gymnast Oksana Chusovitina Slay Her Olympic Vault
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.
View full post on Parents – The Huffington Post
#pso #htcs #b4inc