Authorities seized cocaine, marijuana, Tramadol, and drug paraphernalia as warrants were executed in Toms River and in Lakewood, along with one on a vehicle being used by two of the suspects, Brick Sgt. Jim Kelly said.
Kelly said those arrested were:
- Pablo Garcia Jr., 28, of Toms River. He was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of Tramadol and obstructing the administration of law.
- Dashawn Harrison, 29, of Toms River. He was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and possession of Tramadol.
- Eyrun Schindler, 45, of Newark. He was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- David O’Neal, 31, of Brick. He was charged with possession of cocaine and possession of paraphernalia.
- Kaitlyn Letts, 26, of Lakewood. She was charged with possession of cocaine and possession of paraphernalia.
All were released on summonses, Kelly said.
The sixth arrest was of a juvenile, who was turned over to a guardian, Kelly said
Several agencies and units assisted the Street Crimes Unit, including the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Narcotics Strike Force, the Lakewood Police Street Crimes Unit, the Toms River Police Selective Enforcement Team, Ocean County Sheriff’s Officers and the Brick Police K-9 Unit.
Click here to get Patch email notifications, or get Patch breaking news alerts sent right to your phone with our app. Download here. Have a news tip? Email email@example.com Follow Brick Patch on Facebook.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .