It’s always wonderful to hear what your kids are thankful for around the holidays ― especially if it’s something hilariously random, like a new dishwasher, ceiling fans, or a brother who isn’t a monster.
We asked the HuffPost Parents community to share the funniest things their kids have said they’re thankful for, and they did not disappoint. Here’s to many more epic answers around the Thanksgiving table this year.
1. “Ceiling fans.” ― Erin Herman Ecker
2. Hot Wheels
3. ”’Corn. Because you can see it in your poop.’ ― said by my 3-year-old son as his prayer at Thanksgiving dinner.” ― Patricia Galante Webber
4. “My 4-year-old daughter told me that she’s thankful that her brother isn’t a monster because if he was, he would eat her.” ― Allison Sexton
6. “My daughter made a ‘thankful tree’ when she was in preschool, maybe 3 years old. Each leaf listed an item she was thankful for. The items were, ‘my brother & sister, my new scissors, my Belle movie & Belle dress, my cat Figaro, my bed & blanket, and steak.’ Mommy and Daddy did not make the cut!” ― Jennifer Brown Conwell
7. “’Shoes. Getting new shoes. People who make shoes.’ ― Aiden, age 3” ― Sarah Aguirre
8. “Mommy wiping my poop.”
9. “Toilet paper.” ― Mandy Heller
10. “’The Statue of Liberty.’ ― Molly, age 5 (we live in Iowa, mind you). When I asked her why, she shrugged her shoulders and said ‘Well, why not?!?’” ― Karen Grifka Miller
11. “Our New Dishwasher”
12. ”We have a thankful tree and my 5-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son put up a leaf on it daily. My son has so far been thankful for the trash truck driver, Paw Patrol, drummers, my parents’ dog, and the vacuum.” ― Natalie Reis
13. Cookies. Lots Of Cookies.
14. “My son was 5 and made a hand turkey. He wrote he was thankful for his dog. He doesn’t have a dog… lol but forgot his brother.” ― Nicole Hill
15. “I’m thankful for snowmen, daddy, and quesadillas.”
16. ”We visited a farm and for three days all my daughter could say was how thankful she was to have seen a cow pooping ” ― Leah Heffner
17. “3-year-old son: Dinosaurs and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.” ― Lacey Bailey
18. “I am thankful for… my new scissors!”
19. “My oldest was thankful for mermaids for 4 years.” ― Becky Miller Albright
20. ”’I am thankful for everything… except tigers and lions and sharks, because they bite.’ From Nathan, age 4.” ― Kathryn Dowd Leigh
type=type=RelatedArticlesblockTitle=For more hilarious Thanksgiving posts… + articlesList=5654750fe4b0d4093a591aa4,564dde3ce4b031745ceff56a,57c4eae3e4b09cd22d924e92,582de23ae4b030997bbde5ac
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.
View full post on Parents – The Huffington Post
#pso #htcs #b4inc