- St. Thomas Academy in Mendota Heights
- Red Pine Elementary School in Eagan
- Woodland Elementary School in Eagan
- Eagan High School, Eagan
- Rosemount Elementary School in Rosemount
- Parkview Elementary School in Rosemount
- Rosemount Senior High School in Rosemount
- Southview Elementary School in Apple Valley
- Valley Middle School in Apple Valley
- Apple Valley Senior High in Apple Valley
- Farmington High School in Farmington
- Riverview Elementary in Farmington
- Farmington Elementary School in Farmington
- All Saints School in Lakeville
- McGuire Middle School in Lakeville
- Christian Heritage Academy in Lakeville
- Lakeville North High School in Lakeville
- Henry Sibley High School in West Saint Paul
- Heritage E-STEM Magnet School in West Saint Paul
- St. Croix Lutheran in West Saint Paul
- Kennedy Elementary School in Hastings
- Hastings Middle School in Hastings
- Hastings High School in Hastings
- Hilltop Elementary School in Inver Grove Heights
- South St. Paul High School in South Saint Paul
Southview Elementary School is the most recent adds to the list.
Pilot Knob STEM Magnet School, Eastview Senior High School, North Trail Elementary School and Lakeville South High School have been removed since last week’s report.
In order to be added to the Minnesota Department of Health’s list, a school must report at least five cases of a student or staff member being inside the building while infectious and within the two-week reporting period, the department said.
If a school goes 28 days with no new cases, they are removed from the list, the department said.
The list is updated every Thursday, the department said.