At the height of nation-wide lockdowns in April, due to the novel coronavirus, more than 90% world’s students in more than 194 countries were out of school, causing major disruption to the lives, learning and wellbeing of children around the world. While some parents and children may find the idea of returning to school welcome and exciting, others will understandably be feeling anxious or frightened. This webinar will guide parents and teachers in how to help children prepare for going back to school during this challenging period.
– Ms. Mara Deane (BVI Health Services Authority)
– Ms. Brenda Fahie (BVI Health Services Authority)
- To consider ways to prepare children to cope during COVID 19 times.
- To give adults tips on reducing anxiety in children.
- To reinforce a sense of control.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE