** Daily News & Information ** Home of the Muskies!
MHS Attendance Office: 563-263-6616 or [email protected] – available 24 hours
Announcements in Green – New
Announcements in Blue – Previous Day
Announcements in Black – 2 or more days old (per request)
** Daily News & Information **
A_B Hybrid Calendar
2020-21 Bell Schedules
** Yearbook Information **
- 2020-21 Yearbooks Orders: Final Date to Order: Friday, February 25th, 2021, $56 per yearbook. Payment can be made at the MHS Attendance Center, online using InTouch, or by mail. Complete details: 2020-21 Yearbook Order Details
- Senior Pictures for the Yearbook – Due Friday, November 13th, 2020
Senior pictures will only be accepted by submitting them to the Josten’s website.
If your photographer wants to submit your picture for you, it is up to you to talk to the photographer and tell them the process. Photos received after this date cannot be guaranteed a place in the Yearbook. If a senior picture is not provided, the school picture will be used.
To submit your picture, follow these steps:
Go to www.images.jostens.com
The user id is: 415484025
Choose the file you want to upload, it needs to be a jif or jpeg format.
You then need to enter your email, your full first name and last name then save.
Complete details: Senior Yearbook Picture Information
- Baby Ads for Grads (childhood picture information) – Due Friday, October 30th, 2020.
Honor your senior with a Baby Ad for Grad (an Auroran tradition!). Each ad is $35.
You are not limited to one ad. NO Baby Ads will be accepted after the date above.
Complete details on page 2: Baby Ads for Grads Information
- 2019-20 Yearbooks: If you purchased a 2019-20 yearbook, you can pick it up at the Attendance Center.
- Did you or someone you know attend Muscatine High School during the 2012 through 2015 school years? If so, this is your chance to purchase a yearbook that reflects those school years and memories! Each yearbook is $20 until sold out. All proceeds go back into the Yearbook Club to purchase new equipment and expand the program for students. To purchase, call the Activities Office at Muscatine High School at (563) 263-6141 and ask for Mindy.
** Scholarships **
- Please visit Scholarships for a list of available scholarships.
- Seniors: Iowa College Aid is offering a few programs to help fund your college experience.
The links to these programs can be found at:
** Forms **
- Online Transcript Request Form: Muscatine High School Transcript Request Form
- Use the BookDash Order Form to request books & get more information from the BookDash Flyer.
- Vehicle Registration Form/Parking Tags: If you are a new driver to MHS and do not have an MHS Parking Tag, you will need to pick up & complete a Vehicle Registration Form. Stop in Student Services during the first week of school to pick up the form or print out and return completed Vehicle Registration Form during the first week of school. Students that have a parking tag from last year will continue to use that parking tag. If you no longer have the parking tag, please stop in the Student Services office.
- DOT Minor School License Form DOT Minor School License Form
Forms can be picked up and returned to Mrs. Borde in the Principal’s office (Room 11-001). Instructions: Please complete Sections 1 and 3. (Leave Section 2 blank).
** Silver Cord Opportunities/Volunteer Opportunities **
- New Silver Cord Opportunity: Join us in distributing USDA Food Boxes to our community!
- What: Helping load, deliver, and/or distribute food to those in need
- When: Saturday, October 24th
- 8am-10am unloading/loading food
- 10am-1pm delivering and distributing locally
- 1pm-4pm distributing to community on-site
- Where: Crossroads, 1424 Houser St., Muscatine
- To sign up, contact Marie Franke at [email protected] or 563-264-3278
- The Food & Nutrition Department is providing a free meal pick up service at Central Middle School on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday for families in our community. We need help packing meals and carrying boxes and bags to cars. Please email [email protected] for details.
- Silver Cord Program: Students recording hours of volunteer service during their years at MHS will be awarded a Silver Cord to wear at graduation. In order for volunteer hours to count towards a Silver Cord, students must complete the online form to verify. Silver Cord Form
Service qualifies for Silver Cord recognition if:
- The student is not paid for the service
** Sports Information/Athletic Forms **
** Fundraisers **
- Show your Muskie Spirit with a Driveway M. The Muskie Pom Squad will be painting Driveway M‘s this summer and early fall. A Driveway M is a great way to show your Muskie Spirit to everyone!
to fill out a form for a Muskie M or see your favorite Pom Squad member. You may also email: [email protected] for more information or options! GO MUSKIES!!!!!!
- Muskie Store is Open! The district has partnered with Phelps Custom Apparel to offer our staff, families, and community Muskie Apparel! This online store does not close meaning that it remains open for all of your Muskie clothing needs throughout the year.
Go to: https://stores.inksoft.com/phelpsstores_muscatine_muskies/shop/home and check it out!
- Muskies School Store – Jostens: Do you want Muskie Spirit Wear/Accessories or to give as a gift. A portion of sales comes back to MHS!
Visit Muscatine High School Muskies Custom Apparel
** Keep informed on what is going on at MHS! **
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .