- internet safety risks, including cyberbullying, predatory grooming and sexting;
- how cyber safety risks can impact children and adolescents’ mental health;
- rules to follow and tools to support parents;
- how to engage children and teens in a cyber safety discussion; and
- when and where to report inappropriate content and concerns.
Whether they are using social media, attending school online, or participating in virtual communities and gaming sites, children and teens are using computers and mobile devices more than ever before. This near-constant online presence has further contributed to the rapidly growing threat and presence of cyberbullying.
VHAN supports families and equips them with the knowledge and resources to protect children from the mental, emotional, social and even physical effects of cyberbullying and other dangers prevalent on the internet.
This webinar is open to the public, and attendees are invited to participate in a live Q&A with Vanderbilt experts following the discussion.
Register here. >>