Here’s just a sampling from the lengthy list (Esri)
1. Volunteer to give an online presentation at a school, library, or your place of work on GIS Day.
2. Write a blog on the benefits of GIS and share it on social media (don’t forget to include #GISDay).
3. Create a GIS Day poster or print your own here.
4. Offer to lecture at your alma mater on your career and achievements in GIS.
5. Tell your family about GIS and show the ways in which it’s helping to create a better future.
6. Open a conversation about GIS with a child or loved one.
7. Contact a local school, and talk to administrators about ArcGIS for Schools, the free software package for K–12 schools.
8. Forward your favorite geography video or map to a friend.
9. Host a GIS Day event in your organization to celebrate your work, and register your event with us.
10. Set up a poster display of your GIS work in the lobby at your workplace or home office.
View the entire list of 101 ideas HERE
See also, GIS Day 2020 Will Be Celebrated Virtually
Happy GIS Day!
— gletham Communications (@gletham) November 18, 2020