Headlines: Monday 23 November 2022
– White House confirms extension to the student loan moratorium
– Gas prices continue to drop as Thanksgiving holiday approaches with millions set to travel
– 30-year fixed mortgage rates see biggest drop in almost 40 years
– FTX collapse continues to roil cryptocurrency markets, Bitcoin dipped to lowest point in two years.
– Class action lawsuit filed against FTX founder and numerous celebrity promoters, including Tom Brady
– Mass resignations at Twitter, Elon Musk closes offices to workers
– White House considers extending the student loan moratorium