Police alleged that Pruden committed the assault at Daingerfield Island near Alexandria, Virginia, WTOP noted. Officers accused Pruden of hitting a male with a stick and pepper-spraying him, Kazanjian added.
WTOP explained that PGCPS put Pruden on administrative leave on May 11. Kazanjian wrote that the teacher has been with PGCPS since 2014 and taught at:
- Allenwood Elementary School in Camp Springs
- Apple Grove Elementary School in Fort Washington
- Samuel Chase Elementary School in Temple Hills
- Valley View Elementary School in Oxon Hill
To learn more about Pruden’s case, check out WTOP’s full story.
Subscribe to your local Patch newsletter. Download our mobile application from the App Store or Google Play.
Have a story idea? Please contact me at email@example.com with any pitches, tips or questions. Follow me on Twitter @JacobBaumgart and on Facebook @JacobBaumgartJournalist to stay up-to-date with the latest Anne Arundel County and Prince George’s County news.
To request removal of your name from an arrest report, submit these required items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.