Some of Texas’ largest Big Law firms are behind Facebook Inc. in a Texas Supreme Court appeal of rulings that are allowing victims to sue over sex trafficking that happened on Facebook and Instagram.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now