#missingkids | Durban mom in frantic search for missing 13-year-old daughter

Durban – THE CLERMONT mother of a 13-year-old girl who has been missing for two weeks said she has not been able to eat or sleep since her daughter Senamile’s disappearance.
Magcino Nongoboza said that on September 25 she had been scolding her daughter. She went outside to get a stick to give her a beating, but when she returned Senamile was gone.

“I suspect that she climbed out of the window. I went to look on the road for her thinking I would see her walking away but I didn’t. The next day I went to the police station.

“The police told me to come back after three days if she had not returned,” said Nongoboza.

She said their first lead led them to Soweto in Clermont where Senamile had allegedly been seen.




Source link