Body image, eating, related disorders
Join the Arlington Board of Youth Services and Dr. Jodi Galin at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 5, for a virtual discussion titled “Parenting During a Pandemic: Body Image, Eating and Eating Disorders.”
Learn more and register >>
During this Zoom presentation, Dr. Galin will share insights into:
– Eating issues exacerbated by the pandemic;
– Body image: what it is and how to increase body knowledge;’
– The difference between good self-care and a preoccupation with a healthy lifestyle;
– Tools to approach eating that foster health in ourselves and our children; and
– The warning signs of disordered eating and eating disorders.
Resources for support and treatment for disordered eating and eating disorders
This story was published Thursday, April 22, 2021.