#parents | #teensvaping | Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood says ex Andrew Glennon disappeared with their son over the holidays

Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood says ex Andrew Glennon broke custody agreement by disappearing with their son over the holidays … and claims he tried to cover up dog bite boy suffered

  • Portwood, 29, said Glennon took son over the holidays without telling her first 
  • Portwood said Glennon waited three days to inform her of injury tot suffered 
  • She wants him to be held in contempt of court for the alleged infractions 
  • Portwood last year pleaded guilty to domestic battery over a July 4 incident

Amber Portwood is headed back to court.

The Teen Mom OG star, 29, claims her ex Andrew Glennon, 35, disappeared out of their native Indiana with their one-year-old son James over the holidays without telling her first, denying her visits the court had awarded her, TMZ reported Tuesday.

Portwood is asking the court to hold Glennon in contempt, make him pay her legal bills in the issue, and award her more time to make up for the holiday visits she missed out on.

Requests: Portwood is asking the court to hold Glennon in contempt, make him pay her legal bills in the issue, and award her more time to make up for the holiday visits she missed out on

The latest: Amber Portwood, 29, claims her ex Andrew Glennon, 35, disappeared out of state with son James, one, over the holidays without telling her first, denying court-ordered visits 

The Anderson, Indiana native also claimed in court docs that James was bitten by a dog in Glennon’s care, which he told her about on Christmas day – three days after the fact. 

Portwood said Glennon told her James needed a trip to a nearby emergency room after he was ‘nipped’ by a relative’s dog. She said he sent her an image of the injury which displayed evidence her son had a black eye and his nose was bandaged, ‘indicating that the injury was more than a “nip.”‘

Glennon further violated an agreement they had come to earlier by posting a shot with James to his Instagram account New Year’s Eve, Portwood told the court.

Portwood last year pleaded guilty to felony domestic battery in connection with a July 4 incident in which Glennon told authorities that she hit him, and brandished a machete, as he held James.

Tense: Portwood last year pleaded guilty to felony domestic battery in connection with a July 4 incident involving Glennon and their son

Tense: Portwood last year pleaded guilty to felony domestic battery in connection with a July 4 incident involving Glennon and their son 

Better times: Glennon and Portwood were snapped at the 2017 MTV VMAs in LA

Better times: Glennon and Portwood were snapped at the 2017 MTV VMAs in LA 

Portwood was ordered by the court to complete two-and-a-half years of probation, a batterer’s intervention program and a parenting course. Per the conditions of her probation, Portwood is subject to random testing for drugs and alcohol.

They’re currently involved in a custody battle, as James is seeking to move with the boy to Malibu, California.

Glennon hasn’t yet responded to the court, according to The Blast, and a date for a hearing in the matter has not been determined.

She previously pleaded guilty to two domestic battery charges in June of 2011 in connection with an attack on ex Gary Shirley that had been broadcast on Teen Mom two years earlier. The pair parted ways in 2013. 

Allegations: Glennon further violated an agreement he and Portwood had come to earlier by posting a shot with James to his Instagram account New Year's Eve, she told the court

Allegations: Glennon further violated an agreement he and Portwood had come to earlier by posting a shot with James to his Instagram account New Year’s Eve, she told the court


Source link