PARKLAND, FL- There were 11 new cases of COVID-19 between February 28-March 6 according to the latest data posted by the Florida Department of Health on March 12. There are now a total of 171 cases in Parkland school through March 6.
Total Cases According to the Florida Department of Health’s Latest Data Through March 6:
– Heron Heights Elementary:15 cases (+3)
Sign Up for Parkland Newsletter
Our newsletter delivers the local news that you can trust.
You have successfully signed up for the TAPinto Parkland Newsletter.
– Marjory Stoneman Douglas: 55 cases(+2)
– Mary Help of Christians School: 9 cases (+1)
– Park Trails Elementary:27 cases (+2)
– Riverglades Elementary:27 cases (+0)
– Somerset Parkland Academy: 17 cases (+2)
– Westglades Middle School:21 cases (+1)
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for FREE TAPinto Parkland E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Parkland.
Download the FREE TAPinto App. Click here for Android – Click here for iOS for breaking news, traffic/weather alerts, and special offers.
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Gina Pfingsten @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Contact Matt Pfingsten @ email@example.com