SPRING HILL, Fla. – A Spring Hill music teacher, Audrey Ann Southard, has been arrested and charged with her role in the US Capitol riot on January 6th.
On January 11, 2021, the FBI received a tip via its online tip submission portal. The tipster advised officials Southard was in the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. The tipster told the FBI that Southard posted an image on Facebook that captured her in front of the Capitol.
Authorities say the tipster also captured Southard’s Twitter feed from outside of the Capitol Building with Southard saying, “I’m doing a live feed. Standing in front of the Capitol ready to take it. As soon as we get enough people up here. To run the Capitol building. It’s going to be fun.”
FBI investigators say that Southard can be heard on video saying, “Tell Pelosi we are coming for that b—-. You ready, you ready. There’s a hundred thousand of us, what’s it going to be? Last friend, last bullet. What’s it going to be?”
Southard is facing the following charges:
- Assault on a Federal Officer or Employee
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Knowingly Engages in any act of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or any of the Capitol Buildings
Southard was released on a $50,000 bond Wednesday following her initial court appearance.
Support journalism by clicking here to our gofundme or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.