Today on Stateside, we check-in with Crain’s Detroit Business about the latest in vaccine development for COVID-19. Plus, we talk to a hip-hop artist from Detroit whose career was just picking up steam when the pandemic came crashing down on the music industry. And we ask parents and kids how they’re handling the new school year.
(Subscribe to Stateside on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or with this RSS link)
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
COVID-19 vaccine recruitment continues despite testing halt, potential Beaumont merger gets messy
- Jay Greene is a senior reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business who covers health care.
Detroit’s Neisha Neshae talks about taking her music career to the next level during COVID
- Neisha Neshae is a hip-hop artist in Michigan
“It’s pretty chaotic”: Parents and kids navigate a strange new school year
- Dustin Walsh is a senior reporter for Crain’s Detroit Business and the father of preschool twin boys
- Nancy Kaffer is a columnist at the Detroit Free Press and mother of a fifth grader
Cheers! Tempest without a teapot
- Tammy Coxen is a mixologist and author of “Cheers! to Michigan”
- Lester Graham is a reporter for Michigan Radio