Navy Federal Credit Union Robbed In La Mesa
- A man who allegedly pulled a knife on a teller while robbing a credit union was later arrested during a traffic stop, police said.
15-Mile Chase From El Cajon To SD Ends In Guardrail Crash, Arrest
- The 53-year-old driver tried running from deputies after spike strip deployed & I-805/SR 52 crash, officials said.
Two Marijuana Delivery Drivers Robbed Within Six Minutes in SD
- San Diego police were investigating two armed robberies of marijuana delivery drivers Saturday.
Armed Carjacker Strikes Wednesday Night In San Diego Parking Lot
- The stolen vehicle was a red 2013 Nissan Versa, police said.
Cal Fire Knocks Down Brush Fire Along I-8
- The blaze broke out Thursday afternoon, officials said.
Carlsbad Man Sentenced For Shooting At Business Supporting BLM
- Steve Soto, 23, pleaded guilty last month to charges of violating civil rights by damaging property and felony vandalism.
Two El Cajon Churches Vandalized With Swastika Images
- Both places of worship were spray-painted with images of swastikas and political images.
Tips Sought On Looting Of La Mesa Jewelry Store Amid Civil Unrest
- Over 50 crimes, including arson, vandalism, burglary and theft, were committed in La Mesa on May 30 and May 31, LMPD Lt. Greg Runge said.
Brush Fire Prompts Evacuations On Camp Pendleton
- The areas closest to the fire on the base were evacuated as a precaution.
Woman Killed By Tractor At Oceanside Harbor Beach Identified
- Carol Ann Aguirre, 68, was fully clothed and apparently asleep when a construction vehicle hit her at the waterfront, police said.
Coroner IDs Man Killed In Trolley Crash
- The 21-year-old died Monday night in Valencia Park area, officials said.
Oceanside Police Go Pink With Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
- Proceeds from Breast Cancer Awareness Month patch sales go to Shades of Pink Foundation California, an Encinitas-based support group.
SD Drive-By Shooting At Strip Mall; Three Arrested
- One adult and two juveniles were arrested in connection to a drive-by shooting at a strip mall Friday; no one was injured.