Terms of Service
- Terms & Conditions
To use this service, you must be at least 14 years old.
ParentSecurityOnline.com (“POS”) is an online forum created to help give consumers a voice and keep consumers informed. POS is operated by Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International. located at:
Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International, LLC
6300 Powers Ferry Rd
Atlanta, Ga 30339
Questions/comments regarding technical issues, editorial issues, inquiries about any of the paid programs offered through POS or other general questions should be sent to our Customer Service and Support Department by e-mailing: support@ParentSecurityOnline.com.
Questions/comments regarding legal issues that directly involve or affect POS should be sent to our Legal Department by e-mailing: legal@ParentSecurityOnline.com.
Persons who are under 14 years old may not register for POS. By registering with POS, you represent and warrant that you are at least 14 years old.
Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International, LLC reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your registration with POS, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International, LLC’s attention.
Your registration with POS is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user identification and password, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Online Conduct
You are solely responsible for all content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on POS and agree to, understand, and will abide by, all of the following:
- By posting information on POS, you warrant and represent that the information is truthful and accurate.
- You will NOT post more than one Report regarding the same person/business that relates to the same issue. Any new or additional information that you have shall be filed as an Update or Rebuttal/Comment to the Report.
- You will NOT post any defamatory or illegal material or any material that infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights.
- You will NOT post on POS with the sole intention to harass or bully any particular individual, including, but not limited to content that may be perceived as cyberharassment, cyberstalking, cyberbullying or an unclassified form of a “revenge post”.
- You will use POS in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will NOT post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights except as otherwise permitted by law.
- You will NOT take any action or assist, encourage, induce, or request that anyone else take any action which may impair or negatively affect the visibility or ranking of POS pages in search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! or the like.
- You will NOT upload, or cause to be uploaded, viruses or other similar malicious code.
- You will NOT do, or aid anyone else in doing, anything that could be disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of POS, such as a denial of service (DDOS) attack.
While we do not and cannot conduct an in-depth detailed review every message posted by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete or remove any content (up to and including the name of the person or business that you complain about) in any Report that contains information that may be perceived by POS as any one of the following:
- Profanity (i.e. strong or vulgar language or content);
- Hate speech or the like;
- Obvious instances of pure harassment or bullying;
- Threats of physical violence or damage to property;
- Images or information relating to minor children (e.g., pictures that contain images of minor children should be modified to exclude the child/children prior to uploading to the website);
- Private personal information including, but not limited to:
- national identification numbers (e.g. U.S. Social Security Number);
- credit card numbers or related information;
- bank account numbers;
- account passwords;
- full birthdates (e.g. MM/DD/YYYY);
- home addresses of individuals unless the home is used for business purposes;
- images of child/obscene pornography;
- images that contain signatures (e.g., signatures on letters or contracts should be modified to exclude the signature prior to uploading to the website);
- Unsubstantiated allegations of serious criminal acts (Reports with such content may be flagged for additional review/information, without notice, and be the cause of delay in posting or the posting being rejected altogether); and
- Commercial advertisements (If you want to advertise on POS, e-mail Editor@ParentSecurityOnline.com with “ADVERTISING REQUEST FOR COMPANY NAME”).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, and without notice, to reject entire messages submit by users of the service for failure to conform to any of the Terms stated herein. Similarly, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update Reports with Editorial Notes/Comments by POS that explain to onlookers why certain action was taken, to inform viewers of our policies, and/or provide our opinion about a situation, etc. Placement/location of such Editorial Notes/Comments is at our sole discretion.
- Online Content
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through POS are those of their respective authors and not of Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International, LLC, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of such content.
Hi-Tech Crime Solutions International, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on POS and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made.